7 Months Old...

Abigail is now 7 months old. She is really growing up fast. Here are some things she is doing now:
  • She can sit herself up from her knees.
  • She can crawl really well backwards and just today, Dustin and I noticed that she was crawling forwards better too.
  • She can really move in her new walker - it's a Jeep Liberty Renegade. (So, she now has a Jeep just like Daddy.)
  • She still hasn't rejected any food. She loves it all so far. She is currently eating meats and vegetables.
  • She has 2 teeth. Her bottom middle two are finally coming through. You can feel them now, but I don't think she has bit down on anything yet.
  • She has made another trip. This past weekend, we went to Chattanooga, TN on a family vacation with the Gilbert family.
  • She still loves to watch cartoons and she has added a few new ones to the previous list: Dora the Explorer, Handy Manny, and Backyardigans. Really anything on Playhouse Disney or Noggin. Her favorite DVD is Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time.
  • She will "wave" hello or goodbye, but usually after you actually want her to.

It seems like she learns something new everyday. I haven't uploaded any of my new pictures, but as soon as I do, I will post them on here and I may add to the list when I think of new things. :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Granddaddy's Cowgirl

Happy 2nd Birthday, Abigail Kait!!!