Sassy Girl

Abigail has been in Kindergarten for a week and two days now.  She has come home with a new story every day.  It is hilarious the things she comes up with.  Here's some examples:
 
She has been telling us that she has no friends, even though she has talked about two different girls (Olivia and Ava) because they go to the same After School Program that she does.  One day this week, she said that she didn't play with anyone that day because ALL of the girls... were playing with BOYS!  We asked if that was the only reason she didn't play with anyone and she said yes.  She played by herself.  I asked if she was happy playing by herself and she said Yes.  Not much I can say to that.  :)  Then the next day, she came home happily telling me that she had made a friend!!  I asked who.  She said OLIVIA!!!  I laughed and told her that I thought Olivia was already her friend.  She said - well, she played with me today on the playground and I even played with a BOY.  We chased him.  So, apparently it is ok to play with boys, if you chase them.
 
She said one day that she talked with a boy at lunch.  When we asked what they talked about she said - School ... and how much we like it.  We asked - what else??  She said - that's all.  (Like they wouldn't have been talking about anything else.) 
 
She has been eating lunch in the cafeteria every day (except one).  Yesterday, lunch was barbeque chicken sandwiches.  She told me that they were so good - she even told Ms. Mandy (the cafeteria supervisor) that she really liked her chicken.  Ms. Mandy told Abigail that she would let someone know -- Abigail couldn't remember the name she said, I'm assuming the cafeteria worker who cooked the chicken.  :)
 
Another cafeteria story, earlier this week, Abigail decided that she wanted plain milk instead of her usual chocolate milk.  Well, she made a mistake and picked up a strawberry milk!  Instead of saying anything to her teacher - or even trying the strawberry milk - she sat there and ate her lunch with NO DRINK.  I told her next time to 1) TRY the milk!! and 2) if she still didn't like it, tell her teacher because we put the money on her account and she would have something to drink at lunch, even if we had to pay for it extra -- it was ok.
 
I'll try to think of other stories from her first days and come back and update when I remember them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Granddaddy's Cowgirl

Happy 2nd Birthday, Abigail Kait!!!