Last Day at BeKare ... Kindergarten Camp at Margaret

Abigail's last day at BeKare Child Development Center was yesterday.  She had been there since she was 9 months old (August 2009).  BeKare has been a huge part of our lives and I am so happy that I found them when I was looking for a daycare.  I had been in other daycare centers and didn't like them at all.  But when I visited BeKare, I knew I had found someplace special.  I didn't know at first just how special it is.  The entire staff at BeKare are such a great addition to our family -- because that's what they feel like ... family.  From day one, I never felt uneasy leaving Abigail with Mrs. Leah in the infant class -- even though Mrs. Leah didn't know what to do when I said Abigail had no schedule whatsoever, so, good luck!!  :)  We are grateful to have found them when we were looking for a place to leave Abigail.  I will be forever indebted to them for all they have done for us.  We love them all and hope we keep in touch!!

Her last day of daycare was also a Field Trip day!  She got to wear her Field Trip shirt one last time.


BeKare Child Development Center --- leaving one last time ...

BeKare ... I teared up a little as we were leaving.  5 years is a long time ...
 
 
 
As for Kindergarten Camp ... Abigail has been telling me that she does not want to make new friends at Kindergarten.  She said that she will just play by herself and not talk to anyone but the teacher.  She has since said that she will be friends with someone ... but only if they are nice to her.  Last night she told me that she probably won't make friends today because it's not a whole day ... she'll wait and make friends on a FULL day of Kindergarten.  :)  Dustin said that she was very polite to the teacher and said, "Yes, ma'am," "Thank you," and "Please" and that the teacher commented on it and said - you are being very polite, thank you!  (Thanks Chandra and BeKare!!)  Dustin also said that she looked to be the tallest kid in her class!  Now I'm anxiously waiting for her to get out at 12:30 to hear all about it!!!

Sassy girl ready for Kindergarten Camp.

In the Cafeteria at Margaret waiting for Kindgarten Campt to start!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Granddaddy's Cowgirl

Happy 2nd Birthday, Abigail Kait!!!