Moving Up and Mother's Day

The director of Abigail's daycare left a memo in her cubby this week ... Abigail is moving up!!  She will be visiting the Transition Room starting Monday, May 23 and continue to visit more each day and by Friday, she will be in the Transition Room full time!!  It's hard to believe that she is moving up again.  It seems like she should still be in the Toddler class!  She is growing up too fast!!!

Sunday was Mother's Day and Abigail made me a cute little flowerpot at daycare.
She asked to see it Sunday morning and I handed it to her, reminding her to be very careful because the flowerpot was breakable.  She looked at it for a second and turned to me.  She said, "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, Mommy!!  I love you!!", handed me the flowerpot, and gave me a big hug.  Man, she really knows how to get to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Granddaddy's Cowgirl

Happy 2nd Birthday, Abigail Kait!!!