Standing on her own & Day Care

Abigail started standing by herself last Tuesday. I am attaching a picture of her standing up. I took it with my cell phone, so the picture is a little fuzzy. (Plus, I had to snap it quickly.)


Also, Abigail started Day Care yesterday. She is attending BEKare off of Acton Road in Birmingham. Surprisingly, she has done great! I called a couple of times yesterday and once today and every time they said that she was doing really well. She has apparently found two other little girls who are near her age that she follows around and plays with all day. Her teacher, Leah, said that she even took a couple of steps with one of those push toys!! She took a 2 hour nap yesterday and was so tired at the end of the day that she was snoring on the way home. This morning, she was fine with me leaving her (again). So, hopefully it won't change. Our little girl is growing up so fast!

Abigail will be 9 months old next Monday!! She goes for her 9 month check up on Tuesday. I will post updates sometime after Tuesday morning. :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Granddaddy's Cowgirl

Happy 2nd Birthday, Abigail Kait!!!