Learning Quickly ..

Over the past weekend, Abigail has learned to do many things.

On Friday, she started crawling all over the place. She is now getting into everything she can get her hands on. She will be out of your sight before you realize it. No more sitting on the bed by herself. She tries her best to stand up and walk, but can't figure out how to get onto her feet. She will get on her hands and tip-toes, but can't push herself up yet. I think she will be walking soon.

On Saturday, she figured out how to drink out of one of her sippy cups. The spout on it is more rounded and it's similar to a bottle. Also, Dustin, Abigail and I went out to eat Saturday night and while there, Abigail said "Da-da" while Dustin was playing peek-a-boo with her at the table. Now, she says it all the time, just a continuous da-da-da-da-da.....

On Sunday, she realized that if she wanted a bottle on the way home from Wal-mart, she had to hold it herself. She held the bottle, but still is having trouble figuring out how to tilt it back to get more drink out.

This morning (Monday), I was getting something to drink and she was in her play pen. I turned around and she had stood herself up!! Then when she fell I turned back to the kitchen and when I turned around again, she was standing up again! She did it about 4 or 5 times during the day today, but I never saw how she did it! :) Also today, she spent about 2 hours with me at work because I had to go in and get a few things done before the first of the month (I'm on vacation this week). She was really good and mostly sat in my office floor and played.

That is all of the new things I can think of right now. She just keeps learning more and more. She will be 1 before we know it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Granddaddy's Cowgirl

Happy 2nd Birthday, Abigail Kait!!!